As we know Bollywood earns most money then any other production industry in the World . But there is a logic behind this type of success, And the logic is the hard work of the movie stars. And with respect to their hard work. We are representing you the Fittest actors of Bollywood. We have a complete list of Fittest bodies of Bollywood actors
Here is the list of fittest actors of Bollywood
- Once John Abraham said that
A cricketer and an actor’s life is similar
And he proves himself correct according to his statement. He has the body of a beast. He has a remarkable “V” shape body .He is the fittest actor of Bollywood industry . He sports He sports broad shoulders, narrow waists, small ankles and wrists also. He trained a lot under the guidance of his personal trainer Vinod Channa and in about 8 months transformed from a lean 186 lbs to very muscular 212 lb guy. John trains two muscle groups a day . He looks like a beast but he is a very kind person . but he is a bull in Gym . He Loves Gym rather then anything else .
- The Handsome Hulk of Bollywood and a
trained Martial arts fighter and gymnastics who was a model and now turned into big screen Actor . His popularly referred to as The New Age Action Hero of Bollywood. He has acted in films such as Force and Commando , which showcased combat based action. Given his expertise in various forms of martial arts including Kalaripayattu and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Jamwal has predominantly concentrated on training stunts and action in Bollywood. Vidyut Jamwal, having a ripped physique, is an epitome of fitness who follows his own methods and practices while training in the gym.He is a gymnastic and also practices martial arts and its various forms. He does not go to the gym daily but at least 3 to 4 times in a week for strength and weight training. But he trains his body for fitness every day .
- Tiger is a very good football player and wanted to play football professionally but he realized football is not considered a big game in India and decided to become an actor.Tiger Shraff idolizes Bruce Lee and is trained in martial arts. Tiger is passionate about working out and hits the gym regularly without a break. He also plays football and practice kickboxing and gymnastics to chisel his physique.
Tiger Shroff workout regime is a unique mixture of strength training, flexibility training, and gymnastics. Tiger Shroff believes that when it is about a great body, there are no breaks. Hence, he workouts 7 days a week (2 to 3 hours a day) and focuses on different body parts each day.
Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan is known as the King Khan of Bollywood . Most people knows that Shah Rukh Khan is the Romance King of Bollywood . But SRK has a unique and hot body as well . He works very hard on his body . He doesn’t care about his age . His dedication towards his fitness is phenomenal . It is reported that he has 8 pack abs . and developing 8 pack abs is not an easy task . Shah Rukh Khan takes the gym seriously, his workout consists of weight training along with abs work 4 times a week, including 30-60 mins of cardio every day. But his strict food regime is what gives his body the perfect look, he only eats healthy food and follows a high – protein, low – fat diet, and helps himself to fruit when craving something sweet and delicious.
you are reading Fittest Actors of Bollywood
You may also read:Best Yoga Poses and their Benefits
- Hrithik Roshan is the most handsome face of Bollywood . Hritik Roshan is known as the Dance King of Bollywood . Even The great Jackie Chain likes his Dance moves.But along with his dance he he has an unique physique .Judging from his film Bang Bang! it is no surprise that Hrithik landed second in Times 50 Most Desirable Men of 2014. He doesn’t believe in fad diets or a grueling exercise regime instead his food includes a large amount of protein and other nutritious .
- Whenever someone talks about health and fitness the name everyone admits about is Akhsay Kumar. Akshay Kumar khown as the Khiladi of Bollywood . He is very serious about his fitness. He wakes up 4 am daily. He still doesn’t have more than a four to six pack, but that’s because he doesn’t believe in shortcuts; he doesn’t take protein shakes, steroids or enhancers. Surprisingly, he doesn’t go to the gym unless he has to, he varies between different exercises; long walks, martial arts, stretching, yoga, swimming and meditation.
- Farhan Akhtar is mostly known as his character Milkha Sihgh of “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag” in which he has played the rolle of Indian Athlete Milkha Singh‘s role. Farhan Akhtar had to tone up his body to play the role of an Olympian runner and it was no easy task. The director was going for Brad Pitt’s look in Fight Club for Farhan and all that hard work paid off.
Farhan’s workout was very hard and grueling, he trained two to three times a day, and took lessons for cycling, repetitions, swimming, football and stair running among many more. Farhan’s main source of carbs were vegetables and fruits, if that’s not all, he stopped going to late night parties and would head to bed by 10pm. Now that’s dedication for a role!
Conclusion of Fittest actors of Bollywood
This is just a list of Bollywood actors who has a Fit body shapes . We don’t encourage people to take this list as rankings .This list is just a choice of our authors . People may not be agree with this list they may have their own list of actors how has better bodies then these celebrities.