Sandeep maheshwari is the founder and C.E.O of images bazaar .He is one of the fast growing entrepreneur of India. I am going to write the story of Sandeep Maheshwari about his struggle to success . you are going to read the Struggle of Sandeep Maheshwari and the Success of Sandeep Maheshwari
Sandeep maheshwari is among those who struggled , failed and succeed after many failures .
Images bazaar has got a considerably large collection of Indian images – over 10,00,000 images and videos with Indian faces from more than 11,400 photographers and filmmakers from across India.
His family was into the Aluminum business, which collapsed and the onus was onto him to fill in this crucial time of need. And as expected by any young guy, he started doing everything he could.
He joined a multi level marketing company to manufacturing household products .
But sandeep was not satisfied with it.
He was just 19 years old and he left his college because he thinks that understanding the real meaning of life is more important than his study .
Sandeep was interested in modeling . So he started photography . He started his modeling carrier at the age of 19 and was soon subjected to the exploitation and harassment in the world of fad and fake sparkle. He was angry and sad with it .
He then went on to take a 2 week course on photography but this did not contribute to much of emotional and career contentment either. It was then he burnt the flame of desire to bring about a change in this modelling world and set up his own company “Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd.” that would make portfolios.
But this company also brings him failure . Soon after he started an another company with three of his friends but the result was same . he was failed with this company too. but he had enough courage to move on and then he was so clear about his goal .
The year 2003 marked the success of his notions when he was only 21. He broke records by taking nearly 10000 shots of about 122 models in an unimaginable time frame of just 10 hours and 45 minutes. This sudden success did not divert his focus and instead he stayed strong willed and worked towards his goal.
Sandeep Maheshwari started a consulting firm in 2003 and also he wrote a book on marketing for the growth of his consulting firm in the market. This firm was closed after some time and once again he failed to achieve success.
After that he started a photography business from home . And launched a website for his business in 2004 . He broke and created several world records through his website the name of his photography website is Images bazaar
ImagesBazaar holds the largest collection of Indian images with more than a million images and deals with more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
The novelty of ImagesBazaar made him famous and successful when he was only 29 and he became one of the most pronounces self-made Indian entrepreneurs.
among his professional success what makes him different are his free life-changing seminars which he has conducted in various parts of India.
The Best thing about Sandeep is his Life Changing Seminars.
He actually offers the advice that no other person can. Also major point of these seminars are that they are completely free of cost and his only perspective is to motivate and bring a change to the society.
No wonder people connect with him and his mission of ‘Sharing’ is now being actively propagated and practiced by millions. It is his diligent focus, the great support of his family and the faith of his team that keeps him going.
He achieved many milestones for his images bazaar :
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summiti
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum.
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission.
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel.
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.
Best quotes by Sandeep maheshwari
- If you are searching for that person who will change your life, take a look in the Mirror.
- Money is as much important, as is patrol in a car, not more, not less.
- Any work you put in 100%, then you’ll be successful .
- Whether applause rise or fall, what’s the difference? Success or failure does not matter? Just go to work, work does not small or big.
- Success always hugs you in private..! But failure always slaps you in the public..! That’s Life.
- The eye you see the world, this is the way you will see all around the world.
Say Good, listen good, look good.
- Neither run away nor wait …Just keep moving.
- Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Mistakes are proof you are trying.
- A ‘Desire’ changes nothing, A ‘Decision’ changes something but.. A ‘Determination’
- No hill is tough to climb, see you at the top.
- If you have more than you need share it with those who need it the most.
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
- The person who has changed his habit, he will change tomorrow, and the person who could not change their habit with him tomorrow will be what is happening already and will happen.